SOBMX, home of the 2019 Loretta Lynn’s Southeast Youth Regional is pleased to announce the following two-day and one-week motocross camps. All facets of riding and racing including, but not limited to, cornering, jumping, line selection, body positioning, and starts. The classes will be taught by SOBMX trainers, Brandon Scharer and Matt Bisceglia!
Week Long Camps ($550 per rider)
- Age 12+ on March 25th – March 29th
- Age 12+ on April 1st – April 5th
- Age 12+ on April 8th – April 12th
- Age 12+ on April 15th – April 19th
- All Ages on April 22nd – April 26th
- All Ages on April 29th – May 4th
Weekend Camps: ($300 per rider)
- 50/65/85 2 Day School – April 27th to April 28th
- 85/125/Big Bike School – May 4th to May 5th
- Panic Rev Camp – May 31st to June 2nd For info on Panic Rev Camp fo to www.PanicRev.org
Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve a spot in these camps.